Facts About LED Lights
LED Conversion offers a low cost solution for your home, office, indoor, and out door installation. LED Bulbs are energy efficient!
- Converting to LED lighting in your home could save up to 80% on energy cost over standard incandescent lights
- Professional grade LED bulbs can have an average life cycle of 25,000 hours or more
- A high grade LED bulb could run 24 hours a day for approximately 3 years. That is 25 times greater than traditional incandescent lights.
- LED bulbs emit light with far less heat generation than incandescent bulbs and much cooler halogen bulbs that can generate heat greater than 300 degrees Fahrenheit.
- LED bulb’s unique shape provides greater breaking resistance.
- Energy efficiency isn’t the only Green benefit of LED bulbs, they do not contain mercury.
- Federal funding for development of improved LED lighting has brought affordable LED conversions to the consumer.
- U.S. Energy Secretary Ernest Moniz announced five manufacturing research and development projects to support energy efficient lighting products.
- By 2020, it’s estimated that LEDs will account 20 percent of all lighting sales.
- Since 2008, the cost of LED bulbs has fallen more than 85 percent, and most recently, a number of retailers announced that they will be selling LEDs at $10 or less.
Pingback:Architectural Lighting Design Houston | Spring
Comments are closed.